Sylvie’s passion for spice-blending has grown with her company. Every year, Sylvie travels the world in search of the finest herbs and spices to bring back to Epicure’s Vancouver Island production facility. Under her guidance, the Home Team continues to create the exceptional blends Epicure is famous for.
Epicure remains true to Sylvie’s vision: A Canadian company offering fine food products, and quality cookware with authenticity, integrity, love, and care.
Our Quality Assurance
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Stocking Stuffer
- New Product
- No Sodium (<5mg)
- Dishwasher Safe
- Hand Wash Recommended
- Certified Kosher Pareve by BC Kosher*
WE ARE GLUTEN & NUT FREE
We source the very best ingredients from around the world. Then, we blend and package all of our products on-site in our North Saanich facilities so that we can closely control the content and quality of each one. Our products only include ingredients that we would trust to feed to our own families.
Here are just a few of the ways we ensure the quality and healthfulness of our products:
- Our products are 100% gluten-free
- Our products are 100% nut-free
- Many of our products are Certified Kosher Pareve by BC Kosher
- We have a variety of low- and no-sodium products
- We are enrolled in the Non-GMO Verification Project to give our customers even greater reassurance. Epicure is the first direct sales company and the first Canadian company of our kind to enroll in the Non-GMO Verification Project.
Browse Our Products or use our Shop Online feature to explore Epicure’s global pantry and take home a world of great tastes today!
*Our product line is certified Kosher Pareve by internationally recognized BC Kosher (Western Canada’s Kosher Food Organization). The word “kosher” is a derivation of the Hebrew kasher, meaning “proper” or “pure.” Kosher foods bear an inherent hallmark of wholesomeness and quality. Please look for the special notation beside each Kosher Pareve-certified product.Back to top