Strawberries with Summer Berry Balsamic Vinegar
A light and elegant finishing touch to any meal.
Cost Per Serving: 1.25
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 4 C (1 L) strawberries, fresh or frozen, sliced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Epicure Summer Berry Dip Mix
- 1 tsp (5 ml) balsamic vinegar
1. Spoon strawberries into 4 serving dishes.
2. Dissolve Summer Berry Fruit Dip Mix in balsamic vinegar. Drizzle over strawberries and serve.
Just 1 C (250 ml) of strawberries provides 140% of your recommended daily intake of vitamin C! Plus, fruits with seeds contain more fibre.
Per Serving : Calories 60, Fat 0.5 g (Saturated 0 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 4 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g (Fibre 3 g, Sugars 10 g), Protein 1 g.
Tips: Serving Suggestion: Serve with low-fat frozen yogurt.
May 01, 2009