Epicure's Gingerbread Spice Latte
Get your friends together for a fun-filled, catch-up-on-everything evening!
Cost Per Serving: 0.56
Prep Time: 2 - 3 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
- 1 cup (250 ml) 2% milk
- 1 cup (250 ml) prepared hot coffee or espresso
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) prepared Epicure's Gingerbread Syrup (find recipe online)
1. Prepare coffee in Epicure's Insulated French Coffee Press.
2. Scald milk in microwave on high for 1 minute, or until steamy. Froth in Epicure's Deluxe Milk Frother.
3. Pour coffee into 2 mugs. Stir 1 Tbsp (15 ml) prepared Gingerbread Syrup into each cup.
4. Pour in frothed milk and serve.
Per Serving (1 cup (250 ml)) : Calories 120, Fat 2.5 g (Saturated 1.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 65 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 15 g), Protein 4 g.
Tips: Flavour Changer: Make Pumpkin Pie Lattes, Apple Pie Lattes and Fruit Crumble Lattes simply by using the creative cooking tip on the Gingerbread Syrup recipe.
Serving Suggestion: For a more decadent hot drink, top with whipped cream and finely diced Epicure's Crystallized Ginger, or sprinkle with a pinch of Epicure's Gingerbread Spices. Add an Epicure's Cinnamon Stick for stirring.
September 01, 2009