Gingerbread Spice Latte
Get your friends together for a fun-filled, catch-up-on-everything evening!
Cost Per Serving: 0.46
Prep Time: 2 - 3 minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute
- 1 C (250 ml) 2% milk
- 1 C (250 ml) prepared hot coffee or espresso
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) prepared Epicure Gingerbread Syrup (find recipe online)
1. Prepare coffee in Epicure Insulated French Coffee Press.
2. Scald milk in microwave on high for 1 minute, or until steamy. Froth in Epicure Deluxe Milk Frother.
3. Pour coffee into 2 mugs. Stir 1 Tbsp (15 ml) prepared Gingerbread Syrup into each cup.
4. Pour in frothed milk and serve.
Per Serving (1 C (250 ml)) : Calories 90, Fat 2.5 g (Saturated 1.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 65 mg, Carbohydrate 14 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 7 g), Protein 4 g.
Tips: Flavour Changer: Make Pumpkin Pie Lattes, Apple Pie Lattes and Fruit Crumble Lattes simply by using the creative cooking tip on the Gingerbread Syrup recipe.
Serving Suggestion: For a more decadent hot drink, top with whipped cream and finely diced Epicure Crystallized Ginger, or sprinkle with a pinch of Epicure Gingerbread Spices. Add an Epicure Cinnamon Stick for stirring.
September 01, 2009