Epicure's Nacho Mac & Cheese
Make this recipe and save over 100 calories, 860 mg sodium and 7 g fat compared to leading competitor brands. You also get 3 more grams of fibre!
Cost Per Serving: 1.29
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 - 15 minutes
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) Epicure's Seasoning for Nacho Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 box (375 g) whole-wheat macaroni, cooked
1. Combine Seasoning for Nacho Cheese Dip, sour cream, cream cheese, and cheddar. Add to cooked macaroni in Epicure's Baker.
2. Bake at 350° F (175° C) until cheese melts. Serve warm.
Per Serving : Calories 350, Fat 12 g (Saturated 7 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 310 mg, Carbohydrate 47 g (Fibre 5 g, Sugars 4 g), Protein 17 g.
Tips: Serving Suggestion: Crumble cooked lean ground beef overtop and serve with a side salad.
November 17, 2009