Epicure's Spinach Margherita Pasta
Using whole-grain pasta is a great way to increase daily fibre intake.
Cost Per Serving: 1.61
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb (450 g) pasta - any kind
- 4 cups (1 L) baby spinach
- 1 recipe prepared Epicure's Margherita Sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese, to taste - optional
1. In Epicure's Pasta Pot, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. In Epicure's Multi-Purpose Pot, stir spinach into Margherita Sauce until wilted. Toss hot pasta with sauce. Spoon into bowls and top with Parmesan, if you wish.
Per Serving : Calories 180, Fat 3.5 g (Saturated 0 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 200 mg, Carbohydrate 32 g (Fibre 4 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 7 g.
Tips: Serving Suggestion: Serve with a veggie platter and your favourite prepared Epicure Dip.
December 22, 2009