Chicken and Snow Pea Stir-fry
This recipe can be easily made with shrimp or a combination of shrimp and chicken.
Cost Per Serving: 3.41
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
- 1 lb (450 g) boneless, skinless chicken, diced
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 - 2 tsp (5 - 10 ml) Epicure Asian Stir-fry Seasoning
- 1/3 C (80 ml) prepared Epicure Chicken Bouillon or Vegetable Bouillon
- 2 C (500 ml) snow peas
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) sesame seeds
1. Mix chicken with oil and Asian Stir-fry Seasoning.
2. Heat Epicure Eclipse® Coated Professional Frying Pan to medium and add chicken. Stir-fry for about 5 minutes, add Bouillon and bring to a gentle simmer.
3. Add snow peas and cook until tender and liquid is reduced by about half. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
Per Serving : Calories 260, Fat 9 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 90 mg, Carbohydrate 6 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 37 g.
Tips: Flavour Changer: Make this a sweet and sour stir-fry by adding chunks of canned pineapple and a generous drizzle of white or cider vinegar towards the end of cooking.
Creative Cooking: Try Epicure Thai Seasoning instead of Epicure Asian Stir-fry Seasoning.
January 19, 2011