Enchiladas are soft corn tortillas rolled with meat or cheese filling, drizzled in sauce, then baked. Make fresh, zesty Enchilada Sauce in minutes.
Cost Per Serving: 1.15
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pkg Epicure’s What’s for Dinner? Enchilada Sauce Mix
- 1 1/4 cup cold water
- 6 tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated low-fat cheese — your choice, optional
1. Preheat oven to 350˚ F (175˚ C).
2. Stir Enchilada Sauce Mix with water in Epicure’s Multi-Purpose Pot.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Fill tortillas with your choice of prepared filling. Roll and place seam side down in a baking dish.
5. Pour sauce evenly overtop and top with cheese, if desired. Bake for 15–20 minutes.
Per Serving (tortilla and sauce only) : Calories 120, Fat 2 g (Saturated 0.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 115 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g (Fibre 3 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 11 g.
May 01, 2011