Epicure’s What’s For Dinner? Fajita Recipe Seasoning Mix saves you 100 times the sodium of leading store brands.
Cost Per Serving: 1.44
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 lb (450 g) chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, cut into strips
- 2 bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 pkg Epicure’s What’s for Dinner? Fajita Recipe Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cold water
- 6–8 tortillas
1. In Epicure’s Eclipse® Coated Professional Frying Pan, stir-fry chicken with oil over medium-high heat until golden, approximately 5 minutes.
2. Add onion and pepper and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
3. Stir Fajita Recipe Seasoning Mix with water, then add to pan. Heat to bubbling, stirring constantly.
4. Serve in warmed tortillas.
Per Serving : Calories 150, Fat 4.5 g (Saturated 0.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 40 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g (Fibre 3 g, Sugars 2 g), Protein 11 g.
Tips: Serving Suggestion: Serve with a vegetable platter and prepared Epicure’s Dip.
May 01, 2011