Epicure’s Thai Martini
A Thai-inspired martini infused with a lemon grass simple syrup.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 10 oz (284 ml) flavoured vodka (ginger, lemon lime or mandarin)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) prepared Epicure's Lemon Grass Herbal Tea
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 piece Crystallized Ginger
- 1 Epicure's Kaffir Lime Leaf
- Ice cubes
- 1 lemon wedge
- Epicure's Mojito Rim Trimmer™, to taste
1. Freeze 4 martini glasses.
2. Place the first 5 ingredients in a cocktail shaker 3/4 full of ice.
3. Shake well for one minute. Let stand for one full minute.
4. Rub lemon wedge around frozen martini glass rims. Dip into Mojito Rim Trimmer™ and gently rotate to "frost" rims.
5. Strain martinis into prepared glasses and serve.
For optimal health, consume alcohol in moderation.
Per Serving : Calories 170, Fat 0 g (Saturated 0 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 0 mg, Carbohydrate 1 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 0 g.
Tips: Creative Cooking: For a twist, try Epicure's Lemon Mango Herbal Tea or Epicure's Jasmine Tea instead of Lemon Grass Herbal Tea.