Epicure's Creamy Coleslaw
Classic coleslaw good for any family outting.
Cost Per Serving: 0.54
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light sour cream, or buttermilk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- Epicure's Sea Salt, to taste
- Epicure's Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp (10 ml) Epicure's Lemon Dilly Dip Mix
- 1 small cabbage, finely sliced or shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced – optional
1. In a stainless steel bowl, whisk together first 7 ingredients using Epicure’s Piano Wire Whisk.
2. Add remaining ingredients, stirring to combine. Refrigerate before serving.
Per Serving : Calories 110, Fat 7 g (Saturated 1.5 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 190 mg, Carbohydrate 10 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 2 g.
Tips: Time Saver: Instead of using cabbage and carrots, buy prepared coleslaw mix.
December 30, 2010