Epicure's Quinoa Patties
These little patties are a perfect way to transform leftover quinoa into a delicious meal.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups (500 ml) cooked quinoa
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Epicure’s Tomato & Parmesan Cheese Ball Seasoning
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
1. In Epicure’s 4-cup Prep Bowl, combine dry ingredients and stir in eggs.
2. Let rest for a few minutes to allow mixture to absorb moisture. Shape into patties.
3. Heat Epicure’s large Eclipse® Coated Professional Frying Pan to medium. Add oil and pan-fry patties for approximately 5 minutes per side, until crisp and brown on the outside and warmed through.
Per Serving (1 pattie) : Calories 80, Fat 3.5 g (Saturated 1 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 35 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 4 g.
Tips: Creative Cooking: For a twist, try using Epicure’s Greek Seasoning and serve with our Tzaziki on the side.
Tip: When cooking quinoa, try switching out the water with one of your favourite Epicure Bouillons.