Epicure's Summer Toppers Corn Butters
Make, take, and wow 'em! Perfect for camping, bbqs, and block parties!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter, room temperature
- 2-3 Tbsp Epicure’s Smoky Bacon Topper, Sesame Crunch Topper, or Garlicky Dill Topper
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
1. Stir butter with Topper of your choice and lemon juice.
2. On waxed paper or plastic wrap, form butter into a log about 8 inches long. Roll up and seal.
3. Refrigerate until firm, 20 minutes, then slice into coins.
Per Serving ( 1 tsp) : Calories 35, Fat 3.5 g (Saturated 2.5 g, Trans 1 g), Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 25 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g (Fibre 0 g, Sugars 0 g), Protein 0.1 g.
Tips: Chef Tip: Butter will keep well up to 1 week in the fridge, or up to 3 months in the freezer.