Epicure’s Mocha Cheese Ball Brownies
Cost Per Serving: 0.37
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 - 15 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
2. Whisk flour, Pure Cocoa, and Baking Powder in a medium bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk remaining ingredients except Mocha Cheese Ball. Mix wet ingredients into dry to combine.
4. Using Mini Portion Scoop or spoon, portion batter into a Mini Muffin Pan.
5. Dollop about 1 tsp (5 ml) Mocha Cheese Ball into each muffin cup. Using the tip of a knife, swirl into brownie batter as best you can or leave as a nugget.
6. Bake 12–15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before turning out
Per Serving (per Mini Brownie) : Calories 120, Fat 6 g (Saturated 4 g, Trans 0.1 g), Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 40 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 10 g), Protein 2 g.
August 18, 2012