Epicure’s Rustico Pizza
Use Epicure’s Fine Cheese Grater to grate fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano for authentic Italian flavour.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 recipe Epicure’s Pizza Dough or 450 g (1 lb) store-bought pizza dough
- 1 cup (250 ml) prepared Epicure’s Rustico Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1—7 oz container mini bocconcini balls
- Epicure’s Pizza Seasoning, to taste
- Epicure’s Sea Salt and Epicure’s Garlic Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 °F (230 °C).
2. Divide dough into 4 portions. Form each portion into thin rounds, then place on Epicure’s Baking Sheet lined with parchment paper or Epicure’s Crisper Pan. You may have to bake pizzas in batches.
3. Spoon sauce over dough and spread to edges. Sprinkle with cheese. Cut bocconcini balls in half, then dot over sauce on dough.
4. Generously sprinkle with Pizza Seasoning, Sea Salt, and Garlic Pepper.
5. Bake until edges are crispy and cheese has melted, 8–10 minutes.
Per Serving : Calories 210, Fat 8 g (Saturated 3.5 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 380 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g (Fibre 2 g, Sugars 3 g), Protein 10 g.