Stir-fried Shrimp with Salmon & Fish Rub
Cost Per Serving: 2.98
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 - 4 minutes
- 1 lb (450 g) peeled, deveined shrimp
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Epicure’s Salmon & Fish Rub
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Lay shrimp on paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
2. Shake Salmon & Fish Rub liberally over shrimp.
3. Heat Epicure’s Eclipse® Coated Professional Frying Pan to medium-high heat. Add oil and swirl to coat.
4. Add shrimp and quickly stir-fry for 3–4 minutes. Squeeze lemon over shrimp before serving.
Per Serving : Calories 220, Fat 12 g (Saturated 2 g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 245 mg, Sodium 410 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g (Fibre 1 g, Sugars 1 g), Protein 23 g.
Tips: Preparation Tip: Buy frozen peeled, pre-cooked shrimp and thaw in refrigerator overnight or place in a colander and run under cold water until thawed.
April 15, 2013